Size 16 Multipiece coaxial contacts for TRIM TRIO connectors
Size 16 RMDX/RCDX Multipiece .063 (1.6mm) diameter contacts are subminiature coaxial contacts to cover a wide range of subminiature coaxial and twisted pair cables. They are suitable in applications where a mix of signal, power and coaxial cable terminations for low frequency, shielded signal and high frequency applications are needed. The contact consists of an inner pin/socket and an outer male/female body. The thermoplastic insulating bushing in the outer body is designed to accept and permanently retain the inner contact. The outer ferrule hold the outer braid to the outer contact and act as an insulating support to ensure against bending and vibrating stresses. The inner and the outer conductor are crimped individually, thereby enabling inspection of both critical crimp points.
Features and benefits:
• The inner and outer conductors are crimped individually
• The thermoplastic insulating bushing in the outer body is designed to accept and permanently retain the inner contact.
• Outer ferrule hold the outer braid to the outer contact and act as an insulating support to ensure against bending and vibration.
• Operating voltage between inner / outer contact: 230 VDC
• Test potential between inner / outer contact: 750 VAC 1 min.
• Operating temperature: -55°C to +125°C
• Contact retention in body: 65 N min.
• Contact voltage drop a 1A: 25m V max.
• Isolation at 30 MHZ: 140 db.
• Inner and outer contacts: High conductive copper alloy
• Retaining spring: berylium copper
• Insulating bushing: Polyamide 6.6 Plating table
• Retaining spring: Nickel plated
• Inner and outer contacts: D28: 0.75 μ Gold min. over Nickel Connector accommodation
Any TRIM TRIO contact can be used in any contact position in any connector in the TRIM TRIO interconnection system.
• MS-M/ MSG Rectangular connectors
• SMS Qikmate
• UTG Metalok bantam
• UTP Full plastic bantam
• MBG Bantamate II